, President & Instructor of IQPS, CMQ/OE, CSQE, CRE, CQE, CQA, CCT, EXEMPLAR-LA, IRCA-LA, IATF-LA, MBA
Email Address: email@example.com
- Senior ASQ member since 1994
- ASQ Education Chair for 18 years
- Conducts consulting and training
- Subcontracted Lead Assessor for SRI (Steel Related Industries Registrar)
Robin Dudash is the Owner and President of Innovative Quality Products & Systems, Inc. IQPS specializes in consulting for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000 and the sector-specific TS/IATF-16949 development. IQPS also offers training services and internal quality auditing services. The company has a variety of clients in many different industries, such as steel making and finishing facilities, tool and die shops, non-profit organizations, information technology organizations, plastics and many more.
Robin was previously involved with the project planning and certification efforts for a multi-site ISO automotive registration for a Specialty Flat-Rolled Steel company. Her responsibilities included internal audits and supplier quality assurance audits. Prior assignments included Area Technical Manager for process control functions for all strip finishing, which included 23 operating units, processing stainless and electrical coils from hot band to ship. Managing a team of engineers, welding technicians, and metallurgical technicians, efforts focused on identification and management of key process variables, continuous improvement projects and resolution of customer complaints.
Robin was also a Design Leader at a major Pittsburgh engineering company, with responsibility for the Q-BOP/Caster Computer Control System at US Steel. Through her successful project management, Robin has led several major capital expenditures, budgeting in excess of $2 million. Projects were fully automated control systems, and contracted to attain 99.9% system reliability. Robin was working at US Steel while still attending college. She was a Systems Engineer, developing optimized computer models for BOF charging and cold mill rolling performance.
Here are some other facts about Robin Dudash:
Dick Kish, (Former ASQ Pittsburgh Instructor)
- Teaches an ISO 9001 Interpretations class and Internal Auditing class at Butler Community College
- Teaches a Certified Software Quality Engineering Exam Prep Course for ASQ examination
- Other courses conducted: Corrective Action & Problem Solving Class, Internal Auditing Class
- Acts as an instructor for several SRI, Training Classes
- Certified by ASQ as a Certified Reliability Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Manager of Quality, Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Software Quality Engineer and Certified Calibration Technician
- TS-16949/IATF Qualified Lead Auditor
- Exemplar Global Accredited Lead Auditor QMS
- IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor ISMS
- BS. Degrees in Computer Science & Applied Mathematics
- MS. in Business Administration, concentrating in areas of Finance
Instructor of Quality Auditor (CQA) Self Study Exam Prep Course
Dick Kish has nearly thirty years experience in the nuclear field. He is a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with Westinghouse. He is a Lead Auditor within the nuclear power industry and performs both national and international audits.
As a member of ASQ, Mr. Kish holds CQA and RABQSH-LA. He is currently serving as the ISO Auditing Group Chair and is a member of the Education committee for the ASQ Pittsburgh Section. Mr. Kish has lectured at the University of Pittsburgh, on Auditing Fundamentals, and has served as a speaker on ISO Auditing for numerous Pittsburgh organizations such as the Pittsburgh Area ISO Users Group. He is the author of the Study Guide for Certified Quality Auditor course which he has taught for ASQ since 1991.
Mr. Kish has a B.S. in Business Administration from University of Pittsburgh and an MBA from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.